- Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-40 Ibs.
- Keeps your forward-facing toddler harnessed from 20-70 Ibs.
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards.
- Side Impact tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the My Size 70 car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system)
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System a one hand, no re-thread harness that automatically adjusts
- One hand, 8-position adjustable headrest for your growing child
- One-second LATCH attachment featuring our exclusive In Right LATCH system
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out
- 2-crotch belt positions for your growing child
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
- 3-position recline keeps your growing child comfortable
- Integrated cup holder keeps drinks within your child's reach
- Removable head and body support helps keep baby comfy
- Machine washable pads
|I really like the look of this car seat, it is a great color that matches the interior of the car,with a little pop of color on the edge of it. I also like how it fits in the car, it doesn't take up a lot of excess room allowing for more people and stuff to fit into my car. I really appreciate how easy it is to move from car to car because at the moment I am transferring the seat from one car to another often and it takes just a few seconds with the exclusive In Right LATCH system. It really feels like the car seat is a part of the car. I have used other car seats with a click latching system but this seat has a slimmer latch piece allowing for my smaller hands to grip and click into place easier. My kiddo loves this seat as well, it is very cushioned and sits at a really appropriate angle for sitting and falling asleep (at times my favorite part of the car ride). She also loves position and sturdiness of the cup holder, gone are the days of a flimsy cup holder that gets knocked off and lost in my car. This lovely seat is also very easy to adjust and grow with my baby. With the Simply Safe Adjust Harness System I no longer have to re-thread the seat belts which is prefect because my kiddo is growing like a weed, one day she fits fine and the next I will be adjusting because she is getting taller.|
See how this slim In Right Latch System fits in my hand? I don't need to worry about straining myself getting it in and out of the car.
Viola! it's in!
See how pretty it is in the natural light? Can be perfect for either boy or girl with this look.
Yes, pretty is important. :)
Well, not as important as knowing my munchkin is safe now in her new Graco: My Size 70 Convertible Car Seat!
Don't skimp on your car seat! You will get your money's worth, think of the daily use you get, multiply that by the years your little one will use the seat. As you can see, this is pennies a day for safety for your precious cargo.